Monday, March 30, 2009

Truer Words Were Never Spoken...

On today’s episode of Days of Our Lives, Sami finally introduced Will to his ‘sister’ Grace. Will wasn’t too impressed with Sami’s story and got up to leave, but she begged him to stay and talk to her, which led to the following exchange that had the Sami fan in me cheering:

Will: “No, not if you're gonna cry all the time.”
Sami (starting to cry): I'm not crying, all right? I'm upset because you're angry. So, sit down.
Will (groaning): Oh, my god.

Sami tries to explain some more and apologize for his messed up childhood which leads to:

Will: My god, you're gonna cry again.
Sami: I'm not... I'm not crying. (Yes, she is, just like she always is, just like she has been doing – a lot for the last couple of years!)

Now we get to my point and the best part.
Will (getting up to leave again): Okay, look, I'm done with the tears. (And a few seconds later he walks out of the pub.)

Amen! Alleluia!! So say we all, Will, so say we all!!!!

Enough with Sami crying all the time Days – I want my scheming, angry bitch back!!!! If I wanted a weepy, whiney heroine I’d campaign to get Carrie back on the canvas! Will the real Sami Brady please stand up...

No comments:

Post a Comment