Monday, March 30, 2009

This is Why I Shouldn't Watch General Hospital...

Okay, so let me start by explaining I have tried to give up watching General Hospital for Lent, because it makes me and everyone around me miserable when I do since I complain about how awful it is while I watch it and for hours afterwards and really nobody wants to hear me anymore – so I really am doing it as a service for others –lol! Anyway, I go to visit my mother today and of course she has GH on – she is the one who got me hooked on it in the first place. So, what’s the first thing I see, but Sonny knocking on Claudia’s door and when she answers it, she’s greeted with a “Let’s do this.” as he starts taking off his jacket and walks in. Seriously? Hardly even a ‘hello’ or ‘how’s it going’. Nope, not from Sonny, he has needs that need attending too. Now, I thought this was bad, but than I watched as she continued trying to blow him off, telling him she needed to freshen up (since you know trampy Claudia has Sonny’s unconscious brother, whom she’s just had sex with, hidden under the bed, she probably figures this could get complicated) and Sonny won’t take “no’ for an answer as he replies with comments like, “Ok, but don't take long, ok? Because I need it right now.” Wow! I’m sure the entire female audience was swooning at that comment! Who says romance is dead on soaps?! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment