Wednesday, April 8, 2009

David Vickers vs. the Hemorrhoids

Yesterday’s episode of One Life to Live, finally gave us a laugh to mix in with all the drama, in the form of an appearance by David Vickers. David surprised Dorian and the viewers with an excited phone call explaining that he had his first acting gig since he went back to Hollywood. While watching his commercial, I nearly fell off my couch laughing as David went from talking about sitting beside Brangelina at an awards show to talking about having hemorrhoids! The look on Dorian’s face as he pulled out the hemorrhoid cream was priceless. I can’t really do it justice put just trust me, whether you watch OLTL or not you have to watch this! I promise you’ll laugh.




I really wish Tuc would come back to the show full time. Desperate Housewives completely wastes him and OLTL needs the comic relief right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment