Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ted King’s Coming to Llanview!! YAY!!!!

Yesterday Entertainment Weekly broke the news that Ted King (ex-Alcazar, GH) is coming to One Life to Live and I couldn’t be more excited!!! I loved him back in the day on Charmed and I always thought he was too good for Guza’s writing on General Hospital. Apparently his name will be Louis (which makes this GH fan chuckle) and he will somehow be involved with Blair. I hope this means Blair is getting a hot, steamy romance with a man who will not turn out to be a raving psychopath!

With the addition of Ted to the show, along with some other big names like Kim Zimmer and Terri Columbino, I hope this helps the show out in the ratings. Of course, I’m not exactly sure how they’re paying for all these people. I don’t think cutting the Cole, Hannah and Eli dead weight will pay for all of them. Maybe Frank Valentini’s making the actors all share one cellphone for all of their characters? I don’t know. I just hope they continue to integrate the new characters the way brought back Kim Zimmer and throw them right into stories with our favorites. I don’t want them taking over the way the Ford brothers have!

Here’s the link to the EW article if you want to check it out for yourself or just want to look at a really hot pic of Ted King –lol! Can’t wait to see him in Llanview in January!

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/11/09/one-life-to-live-scoop-general-hospitals-ted-king-moves-to-llanview/

No comments:

Post a Comment